Soul searching -- Re: Soul cookies -- Re: Gratitude - We are now living (at least some of) our sabbaths/ weekends, past taken by Sunday trading - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 14 18:01:59 PDT 2020

CNN's Cuomo does some serious Soul searching, and goes public - this is what a lot of folks need, and now is a prime time to reassess one's life, career, family, and relationship to our broader community.

Well done Chris Cuomo- thumbs up, buddy!

  CNN's Cuomo Melts-Down Live On Radio, Admits His Job Is "Trafficking In The Ridiculous"
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnns-cuomo-melts-down-admits-his-job-trafficking-ridiculous
  https://summit.news/2020/04/14/cnns-cuomo-suddenly-realises-his-job-is-trafficking-in-the-ridiculous/

    .. “I don’t like what I do professionally,” Cuomo said. “I don’t think it’s worth my time.”

    .. It seems that Cuomo is ‘mad as hell and he aint gonna take it no more!’