Coronavirus: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 14 16:40:14 PDT 2020

China virus appears flu like, in its symptoms and its ability to kill people.  But it also appears to be interesting in comparison to "just the flu".

The following is a warning to those who might think they are tougher than a virus due to their "special relationship to God":

  "I Am Essential... I Talk To God!": Virginia Pastor Who Defied Lockdown Order Has Died From COVID-19
  https://www.theepochtimes.com/virginia-pastor-dies-from-covid-19-complications-weeks-after-holding-packed-service_3310940.html
  https://www.zerohedge.com/health/i-am-essential-i-talk-god-virginia-pastor-who-defied-lockdown-order-has-died-covid-19

      .. He declared that he would defy the Virginia orders “unless I’m in jail or the hospital," and he insisted “I am essential. I’m a preacher — I talk to God!”
      ..

As they say, pride cometh before the fall, and for some, when they fall on their sword of ego, they fall hard.

The ego in this particular pastor's words quoted above is clear for many to see, but perhaps we should take a moment to remind one and all that any talking to God is something all should do - the Church has no exclusive on having a relationship with that which many presume is the architect of this reality and that which we be, and each of us can say "I too talk to God" and bypass the middle man - "find God within" and all...

May you find that which your Soul seeks for you,