Tracing COVID-19 cases with Google Timeline?

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Apr 13 21:29:48 PDT 2020

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 01:16:56 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I thought of it, but that doesn't mean I advocate it.

	Good.

	Now, half the world is under house arrest thanks to an 'outbreak' of collective madness enabled by the arpanet. The collective madness is also enabled by the fact that ignorant idiots, 'educated' in public schools, worship 'science' and so believe in the flu bogeyman...because 'medical scientists'.

	So how is all this marvelous 'scientific progress' and 'technology' affecting human freedom?