283,549 Road Users Deaths for 2020, Compared to 6,685 Coronoavirus Deaths

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Apr 11 22:40:49 PDT 2020

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 06:13:29PM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 09:41:55AM -0400, John Young wrote:
> > 283,549 Road Users Deaths for 2020, Compared to 6,685 Coronoavirus Deaths
> >
> > 1,354,840 Road Users Deaths in 2019
> >
> > https://extranet.who.int/roadsafety/death-on-the-roads/
>
> Currently 100,000+ corona victims.

Perhaps the stats (such as "contageousness" if that's such a term) will one day give reasonable models estimates, but in the meantime we can ask e.g. "given that we're now over 100k deaths for this virus most likely having been developed and escaped from the Wuhan Level 4 Biolab, how many deaths would we now be facing had we not done a lock down?"

Would a million be a reasonable estimate? 10 million, or a billion?

And whatever that outcome, is that a good or a bad thing?  Georgian guidestones worshippers will say a billion deaths is a good thing.  Those who "might have been amongst the dead" may not share that view.