WikiLeaks: Candles4Assange w Appelbaum

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:54:51 PDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020, 19:33 Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>         Maybe you should take a look at what your beloved
> google-jewtube-nsa-US-Military-complex does? Frankly Cecilia your loyalty
> to the jew-US sewer is revolting =)

Please, refresh my memory, Juan...  When exactly did I begin to love
Google, NSA, and the US Military complex?  Sincerely, I don't remember.  :P

My "love" for YouTube is very limited, much smaller than my love for Jake,
and grarpamp, and you, cazzo!  And, please, attention!  I never said I am
"loyal" to YouTube or to the USA.  No reason for it, so doesn't make any
sense.  :-/

Already said several times before that I love my friends only, not the
company where they work.  Is it so hard to understand?  :((

I have a friend who works directly with corpses.  Do you think I can't love
him without loving his disgusting job?  :P