About Love... <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:13:44 PDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020, 17:14 Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 03:24:43 -0300
> Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Oh, sorry for asking it for you, my dear.  I love YouTube, but all my
> love
> > stories had several problems, hahaha!!!
>

>         jewtube is evil as fuck. Why would you love something that is evil
> as fuck?

Well, as I said before "all my love stories had several problems"...  :P

I swear, Juan, YouTube is less harmful and toxic to my mental and physical
health than some of my ex-boyfriends or fake friends.

Example:  -  The guy who raped me told to a whole foreign hackerspace that
"I was his Brazilian girlfriend".  I was never informed about it until
talking in private with some hackerspace members and also with a French
friend, who I had known in an International event, and was traveling and
visiting several countries.