WikiLeaks: Candles4Assange w Appelbaum

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Apr 9 13:10:15 PDT 2020

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020 19:57:15 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jacob Applebaum in Cairo confronting ISPs in Egypt for their  complicity with the dictatorship
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qa8SRN86V8

	OK, that's a very important piece of information.

	During the so called 'arab spring' which was nothing but a series of coups engineered by the US government-corporations, the pentagon's tor network, a cyberweapon, was used to spread western propaganda in the middle east and for other murderous military purpososes.

	At that time jakobo kraplebaum was a full time pentagon employee, getting us$ 100,000 per year for his 'job' of promoting the fake anonimity network tor, which is what he was doing in cairo.

	And now we have gramrpamp describing the repugnant actions of jakobo kraplebaum, who was nothing but a US soldier, as  "confronting ISPs...for their  complicity with the dictatorship"

	yes, the pentagon's spokesperson, fucktard grarmpamp has spoken.