Diplomat suffered memory loss while stationed in China.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 07:08:50 PDT 2020

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020, 04:42 Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

I never noticed this thread when it originally went out, and just now
> stumbled on it.

Thank you for sharing a lot of cool ideas in one single message, my dear
Kurt.  You are a much better inspiration than me, hihihi...  ;)

Loved the "Charles' Lab" blog.  I have a little hackerspace in my home too.
Only a table, a chair, some electronics, and all dreams of the world...  <3

Unfortunately, I am not thaaat good in Electronics, Coding, and
Photography.  It's a deep dishonor to my Japanese roots, hahahaha!!  ;D