WikiLeaks: Candles4Assange w Appelbaum

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 23:13:21 PDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 20:58 grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

Wikileaks Speaker: Jacob Applebaum

Jacob Applebaum Australia FEB 2012

> Jacob Applebaum in Cairo confronting ISPs in Egypt for their
> complicity with the dictatorship
>
> From Jacob Applebaum's talk at TERI bangalore
>
> Jacob Applebaum's speech at a demonstration against BND and NSA in Berlin
>
> Jacob Applebaum, Brussels 2013-09-05
>
> Jacob Applebaum introducing citizenfour in FCC
>
> Jacob Applebaum -- transmediale 2014 keynote: Art as Evidence
>
> Conceptual Expression of Privacy by Jacob Applebaum | Copy + Paste
> Syndrome | Nuqat 2015
>
> Wikileaks spy files city university london 49 jacob applebaum we are the
> 99%

My lovely pumpkin,

I am very grateful for always being loyal to Jake, but his last name is
"Appelbaum", not "Applebaum".

It's a very usual typo and to annoy me an InfoSec guy loved to call him
"maçãzinha" ("little apple", in Portuguese).  He used to call Jake
something's like "Ceci's little apple".

He is one of the greatest professionals of InfoSec in my country, but he is
also emotionally more retarded than me and very cruel sometimes.  In
special, with me and any of my friends.

Well, this guy was one of the reasons for leaving the hackerspace and its
public discussion list exactly when Jake's problems with The Tor Project
became public.

I still love the hackerspace and will never lose for complete this feeling,
but I remember this jerk and the hypocrite SJW who lies to everybody, and
pretends to be a "real feminist", and pseudo-BBF of one of my
ex-boyfriends  (the famous one, with "excellent connections"),  but begged
some dozens of times to have anal sex with me in the hackerspace, even
living with his fiancée, actual wife.

I know my ex-boyfriend would never believe in me because when one of his
really best friends raped me, he preferred to believe in him.  It still
f... hurts.

And I never told the complete story to anyone, except Jake, because wanted
to protect my ex's public reputation.  I will always try to protect him.  I
sincerely loved him for years and the love is ended, but my loyalty will
last until my death because my ex deserves it.

The same about Jake.  I will always be loyal to him because he deserves my
respect and consideration.

He never was my "little apple", but I love him and apples.  You know I love
pumpkins too, hahaha!!  ;D

Well, living sometimes is pretty unfair...  Uff...  :-/