Take Notice: be prepared - deadliest event in 20th Century - opportunity to prepare - spanish flu docco - wrath/mandate of heaven

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Apr 6 03:49:49 PDT 2020

Would you want to be prepared, if an untreatable epidemic actually hits?  What about for your family?

Would you want your neighbours to be prepared, to know how to isolate if actually this is generally/widely needed?  Would you want your nation to be prepared?

When something new comes down the organic pipeline (notwithstanding the COVID-19's power), does wisdom suggests being prepared?

Few of us received more than a factoid (of the existence) of the Spanish Flu, also called Swine Flu.

In lock down, perhaps now is a convenient time to spend ~35 minutes and to contemplate on a little part of our collective history.

When events of a global nature take place, such as overt (or in the present case, covert) world wars, sometimes deadly plagues are visited upon the human race.

Sometimes, it is considered wise to take the opportunity to prepare - to be prepared - is it wise to scoff at or to deny such an opportunity?

Take care, and create your world, fellow Souls..

  1918 Spanish Flu historical documentary _ Swine Flu Pandemic _ Deadly plague of 1918
  max qual ~115MiB as follows:
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDY5COg2P2c -f244+251

--
May Russia's consecration be strengthened and may the will of our Creator prevail.