Emperor Bill Gates: "mass public gatherings will not come back "at all" until we have mass vaccination" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 5 17:38:02 PDT 2020

"Our" "elite" "leaders" continue to show their true "the elites should have a bigger say in who gets elected" colours:

   Emperor of the World, Bill Gates, Says There Won’t Be Any Public Gatherings for Next 18 Months. Who Died and Made Him King?
   https://www.anti-empire.com/emperor-of-the-world-bill-gates-says-there-wont-be-any-public-gatherings-for-next-for-18-months-who-died-and-made-him-king/

      .. Bill Gates laying down the law:

          In a new interview, Bill Gates authoritatively states that mass public gatherings will not come back "at all" until we have mass vaccination. Who made him king of the world? https://t.co/u2nTgFZcRg pic.twitter.com/Vmq5udBVJn
          — Roosh (@rooshv) April 4, 2020
      ..

   The United States Became ‘Starship Troopers’ in Less Than a Month
    Edward Slavsquat
   https://www.anti-empire.com/the-united-states-became-starship-troopers-in-less-than-a-month/

      .. What do you have to do to fight in this "benevolent" war? That’s the best part: Nothing. All you are required to do is sit at home and tweet face mask selfies and call the cops when you see your neighbors taking out the trash. Of course, it is also your duty to trample any dissenting voices. In fact, COVID Gauleiter Anthony Fauci announced on Friday that “the Bug can actually be spread even when people just speak,” so probably all voices are highly discouraged. Keeping silent saves lives.

      The unspeakable self-inflicted devastation that we will all have to endure as a result of this unequaled bravery will serve as a testament to the glorious and very necessary nature of the war. After all, many, many people will have to sacrifice their lives in order to defeat the Bug. (The Bug will never be fully defeated, of course, but there will be many forthcoming victories, which will be commemorated by national holidays such as Non-Essential Shopping Day.) We’re all in this together and we must all do our part.

      ..