Are you a man, or a pouty little bitch? - [PEACE]

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Sat Apr 4 20:46:13 PDT 2020

Navy Captains shall not be pouty little bitches.

That sentence should not need to be written.

A captain who fails to take every opportunity in peace time, to train for actual war time, is negligent in his duty to his men.

And one who sqwarks to the world, sqeaking for "rescue evac to save us from this annual Coronavirus flu and the sniffles we face", hiding behind "jus tryin ta save muh men," is, without doubt,  a  pouty  little  bitch.

Who could have predicted Trump supporting the sacking of such a "captain"?

  Trump Says He Agrees With Decision to Remove Captain of Theodore Roosevelt Aircraft Carrier
  https://sputniknews.com/us/202004051078838332-trump-says-he-agrees-with-decision-to-remove-captain-of-theodore-roosevelt-aircraft-carrier/

      WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - US President Donald Trump says he supports the decision to remove US aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt Captain Brett Crozier over the captain’s inappropriate email regarding the COVID-19 outbreak.

          "Here we have one of the greatest ships in the world … with thousands and thousands of people and you had about 120 that were infected and I guess the captain stopped in Vietnam and people got off in Vietnam, perhaps you don’t do that in the middle of the pandemic", Trump said at the White House Coronavirus Task Force briefing on Saturday.

      According to the president, the captain wrote a "5-page letter" that was "all over the place".

          "They made their decision, I didn’t make the decision, the Secretary of Defence was involved and a lot of people were involved. I thought it was terrible what he did, to write a letter? This isn’t a class of literature", Trump told reporters.

      ..

In more serious news:

  Everyone Jumps Off Bridge After New Government Order Telling Everyone To Jump Off Bridge
  https://babylonbee.com/news/government-issues-new-directive-telling-everyone-to-jump-off-a-bridge

  Chick-Fil-A Temporarily Changes Slogan To 'Eat Fewer Bats'
  https://babylonbee.com/news/chick-fil-a-temporarily-changes-slogan-to-eat-fewer-bats

  Teachers Urge Government To Reopen Schools Before Students Learn To Think For Themselves
  https://babylonbee.com/news/teachers-warn-parents-arent-properly-equipped-to-indoctrinate-children

  CNN Publishes Real News Story For April Fools' Day
  https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-publishes-real-news-story-for-april-fools-day

  Man Brilliantly Defuses Argument By Telling Wife To Calm Down
  https://babylonbee.com/news/brilliant-man-defuses-argument-by-telling-wife-to-calm-down