LaForest/ OrientalReview.org: "globalism is dead and ready for cremation"

Zig the N.g ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Fri Apr 3 00:53:15 PDT 2020

Look no further for a summary with interesting take on the imminent death of globalism, happening before our couches, I mean eyes.

Trump still alive and Putin sending him assistance?  Today, the Z.g feels n.gtastic!  Time for some moar Raqqa drift, baby yeah..  ;D

  Putin & Trump Versus The New World Order: The Final Battle
   Sylvain LaForest via OrientalReview.org, 2020-03-31
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/putin-trump-versus-new-world-order-final-battle
  https://orientalreview.org/2020/03/31/putin-and-trump-vs-the-new-world-order-the-final-battle/

      .. Because his opponents had been looting the planet for 250 years through colonization insured by a military dominance, Vlad knew that he had to start by building an invincible military machine. And he did. He came up with different types of hypersonic missiles that can’t be stopped, the best defensive systems on the planet, the best electronic jamming systems, and the best planes. Then to make sure that a nuclear war wouldn’t be an option, he came up with stuff which nightmares are made of, such as the Sarmat, the Poseidon and the Avangard, all unstoppable and able to destroy any country in a matter of a few hours.

      .. On Saturday March 28th, Russia announced its own corona-killing brew, based on Dr Raoult’s magic potion. Yet another Cossack blow, this time to the big pharmas jugular vein, while most Western countries now have to implement the good doctor’s treatment, or face the slap of a Russian pill coming to save its citizen. Putin is in the lifesaving business these days: in the last week of March, he sent 15 military planes filled with doctors and supplies directly to North Italy, after an aid plane from China was blocked by the Czech Republic. We’re about to learn that European countries fear that China or Russia finds the truth in the Lombardy region, where people are not dying from some corona bug, but probably from a deadly cocktail hybrid from two earlier vaccines for meningitis and influenza, that they were injected in separate vaccination campaigns.

      ..