Coronavirus Tech Handbook

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 00:02:54 PDT 2020

On Fri, Apr 3, 2020, 00:57 Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> > Hi all! Hope you’re all safe and isolated
>
>         wow

Thank you really a lot for taking it much easier than usual, Juan.  I love
you, darling!  <3

OT for Juan:  -  You already know the district where I live is considered
the most Oriental place of my whole country, but did I tell you the place
is full of legends and creepy stories?  ;D

"Liberty"  (or "Freedom", I don't know how to translate "Liberdade" in this
case)  is considered one of the most "haunted" places of the city.  Netflix
filmed a horror series here, hahahaha!!