US Federal Reserve merges with U.S. Treasury, then taken over by Blackrock

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 1 16:44:36 PDT 2020

One World Global Bank shilling begins - effectively at least, possibly based on "quite sophisticated ignorance" - along with a global government and global military/ police.

Now the blog/articles below are interesting (for those interested in systemic money issues) and offer some refreshing indignation. But.

Systemically speaking, the semi global debt usury money system (all money is only ever created by being loaned into existence), the system itself is ultimately the ultimate propaganda for NWO/ global gov/ global military etc.

So we can say "don't blame the messenger". But, not enough folks comprehend where we are likely to be cornered into in the next year or two, and so this ignorance itself easily comes across as promotion in a sense of "whoah, problem!" propaganda.

Because when a problem is presented, folks react - folks like ignorant bankers, ignorant or semi-ignorant "central" bankers, etc.

And once a problem, and the reaction is in solid play, the solution prior intended rears its head - in this case, NWO/ one world order/ one world gov/bank/military/etc.

So from the problem/reaction/solution perspective, the below article is some damn fine "problem" propaganda.  But again, the real problem is systemic, and ignorance itself is also systemic - so let's go easy on ourselves and on the messengers, whilst not shirking from firmly reminding one another of the real problem.

"End the Fed" by itself is a very dangerous meme.

Why?

Because of whom is with authority to -impose- "the solution", as in, their preferred solution.

Ending the Federal Reserve Bank/ system, does not of itself solve our systemic problems.

So "end the Fed" must be tied to a re-sovereign-tization, of nations and/or ideally of individuals.  I am doubtful that there is spiritual/moral sanction for this at this point in history - though of course would be delighted to be proven wrong.  Time will tell.

  The reaction is from humans the world over, in particular elected government humans and banking humans.  The solution will be laid down by Rothschilds - the One World Bank (unleashing the BIS or a new fangled equivalent).

  What does a banker do when he and the other bankers go bust?  Why, he begs Lord Jacob de Rothschilds and sons for resolution, and hand out, a "please Sir, may I have some more credit in the BIS?" etc etc.

  And Rothschilds, so, so generous, hands out more credit, or hidden from the public credit lines (so high risk nations can hide their $credit$ shame), or proposes a new One World Bank or whatever else he and his sons have cooked up to further enslave the humans on our shared planet.

[graphs in original]

  FIMA Is Yet More Proof - The Potential For A Shadow-Shadow Run Is Very Real
  https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/fima-yet-more-proof-potential-shadow-shadow-run-very-real
  https://alhambrapartners.com/2020/03/31/what-is-the-feds-new-fima-the-potential-for-a-shadow-shadow-run-is-very-real/

      Yesterday was another day ending in “y”, therefore there must be some new liquidity scheme being announced by the Federal Reserve. For a crisis that many seem confident has been put in the past, the optimists still are going to have to factor that even US central bankers feel they have to keep pulling repo rabbits out of their…somewhere.

      .. Foreign officials. US Treasuries. Smooth functioning of financial markets. Temporary exchange in lieu of sale. International currency. What the hell is going on here?

      .. Thus, you can take FIMA one of two ways:

        - the Fed cultists will be relieved at this proactive stance Jay Powell seems to be taking;

        - or you can whisper HOLY SH%$ under your breath as you understand what it means when the IMF as well as Jay Powell acknowledge just what’s before us.

      .. There is a fundamental mismatch here that’s even more basic than bank reserves versus collateral. This gets to the very center of the whole issue; starting with the question, what is the Federal Reserve?

      Asking members of the public, I would wager 99 out of 100 persons would get the answer wrong; and the one who got it right did so by accident. The Federal Reserve is not a central bank, not by any reasonable definition of one. It is instead a bank authority, more importantly a domestic one. This is no trivial distinction, I assure you.

      This by no means is a judgment on the public’s judgment, instead it demonstrates just how distorted Economics has twisted reality. You’ve all been taught from the beginning, as I was, how Alan Greenspan’s Fed is the most powerful force in the universe; and how Ben Bernanke in November 2002 gave that force a nickname called “printing press.” It all sounds so very central bank-y that you are forgiven for believing (it took me a long time to make the leap, too; as Milton Friedman said just before he passed, central banks are good at one thing and one thing only: PR).

      Being converted into a Fed true-believer right from the start you never ask any questions about the details. That’s the thing about faith. How does this purported central bank actually accomplish its central bank chores? Moving the fed funds rate around a quarter point here or there doesn’t quite add up.

      And so, we are also taught about Open Market Operations, or OMO’s. The Fed doesn’t just move fed funds around, the textbooks all say it controls the short-term rate via OMO’s. The central bank can, if it chooses, add reserves or take them away by buying or selling securities from or to dealers. Voila! There’s your money printing.

      Except, no. That may be the standard theory preached in Economics class, but it didn’t actually happen that way in practice. Throughout the eighties, nineties, and middle 2000’s, there were practically no OMO’s – the level of bank reserves, the accounting remainder the Fed does “print”, never really more than $10 billion or so total.

      .. What I wrote yesterday is that the world is facing an even larger dollar shortage ahead of us than what we’ve already experienced in March 2020. The IMF rarely gets more [than] a single emergency request for funding. It’s gotten around eighty recently with more expected.

      .. We now have entire countries who wish to hide their dollar shortages instead of just banks seeking to obscure individual funding problems.

      As I wrote last October in my FTM series, it really is setting up to be a shadow shadow run (just once I’d really, really like it if I could be right about something good, fun, and happy).
      https://alhambrainvestments.com/jeff-sniders-follow-the-money-series/

        In a shadow panic, like 2008, banks sought to remove liability exposure to other banks – to reduce interbank unsecured lending (that private liquidity I spoke about above). Because it was a bank panic of only banks panicking, it was called shadow (also offshore). As we’ve just been shown, banks are still protecting themselves from this risk – fighting that last war so to speak – by refusing to step in and provide liquidity even in the secured lending market (repo).

        A shadow shadow panic might be where some other type of player beyond the visible depositories is hit hardest by liquidity problems. It’ll still be another big funding squeeze, but it’ll be the corporate market or maybe whole countries at the brink.

      .. None of these things solve the basic underlying dollar problem. This isn’t currency elasticity, it’s the appearance of elasticity without anyone officially acknowledging the real currency. At best, and this is tenuous, they attempt some cover for others to look like they are applying a solution.

      .. HOLY SH$% is right  https://alhambrapartners.com/2020/03/20/the-solution-is-to-stop-being-backward/  [2008 GFC FOMC transcripts pracie - !!]

Now that last link above (same author) has the seed of one particular "solution" to the "problem and reaction" above (all founded in apparently accurate observation of the financial problems the world presently faces - an ever increasing shortage of collateral in relation to debt (like, duh!)) but which solution appears nothing more than a re-establishment of the mighty US dollar as global reserve currency:

  The Solution Is To Stop Being Backward
  https://alhambrapartners.com/2020/03/20/the-solution-is-to-stop-being-backward/

    .. What needs to happen is something like a Discount Window – for collateral. A program that is open to financial counterparties all around the world, almost like combining dollar swap lines with a Discount Window except where US T-bills are being offered rather than stupid, inert, useless bank reserves.

    ..

Nice try!  But, seriously, take your one world currency, US based T-bills or otherwise, and shove them into your globalist grab bag.

Thankfully, Putin has solidly recovered Russia's sovereignty (wealth in foreign reserves, gold etc, military, and virtual elimination of national debt) and so the US dollar as global reserve currency (in the form of Treasury bills or any other form for that matter), is quite unlikely to manifest across all countries - instead, we shall see some form of multi polar world, which is in comparison balanced, and tends less to global totalitarianism.

One World gov/ dollar/ military?  No thanks!

Let's be grateful.