About Love... <3

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 1 14:56:06 PDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 01, 2020 at 03:17:31PM -0500, \0xDynamite wrote:
> >         One of the main themes in evangelion is "the completion of humanity project"*. It is allegedly the fusion of the consciousness of all individuals into some collective entity, but in practice it entails the extermination of humanity. The project of exterminating humanity is a government project(surprise surprise).
>
> Ha.  I think it's the soul itself seeing humanity as a parasite.  Why
> blame government?
>
> \0xD

Human is a tool.

A tool of Soul.

An invisibility cloak in which Soul mostly pretends to disappear and the human with ego can do really stupid things and think he "gets away with it".

Occasionally Soul pops into consciousness with a de ja vu or other existential anomaly.

And too often, collective human stupidity gets the better of us.