About Love... <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 13:19:13 PDT 2020

Test your Portuguese, Juan.  My parents are still annoyed because of my
April Fool's Day pranks, and I made another version of it, lighter, and
sent to my favorite Brazilian hackerspace's public list this morning.

I received several *private* answers to this thread and some of them are
pretty creepy:

<
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hackerspacesp/CAG2tMp4yxg1Cf17TFC605dhKYwvYno2RueigLTCu3vgz34KE6A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

What should I answer to a nice guy who said he will kill himself if I die?
For Darwin's sake, already have enough bad karma to my all eventual next
lives!  :-/

And what to say to another sweet guy who said I can't do this kind of prank
because he is very anxious?  I didn't know he was anxious and it was only a
joke...  The world is becoming strange, isn't it?  :-/