About Love... <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:42:41 PDT 2020

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020, 15:57 Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>         hey, I think evangelion is pretty good =)
>
>         One of the main themes in evangelion is "the completion of
> humanity project"*. It is allegedly the fusion of the consciousness of all
> individuals into some collective entity, but in practice it entails the
> extermination of humanity. The project of exterminating humanity is a
> government project(surprise surprise). The government in evangelion is a
> technocratic military dictatorship - who would have thought that.
>
> * 人類補完計画 じんるいほかんけいかく  - shinruihokankeikaku

Oh, Jeez, everything OK with hiragana e katakana, but these kanjis always
give me fear...  Uff, I need to read the dictionary and learn them before
dying.

Well, in any way, my parents would really love you much more than me, but I
was just joking about the love and the passion, hahaha!!!  ;D

Oh, dear, I want to download some series from Netflix for you, but it's
being a bit complex to keep them when they remove the archives from
app/site.  :-/

I think you will appreciate a lot these ones:

-  Samurai Gourmet.  (a bit silly, but fun)

-  Midnight Dinner: Tokyo Stories.  (cute)

-  Japanese Style Originator  (There is a cute Shiba Inu bringing obento to
the clients!  Aww...)

-  Castlevania  (my mom thinks it's "meh", but I liked it very much, maybe
because of the game, I don't know...  :)

Well, I promised only dying after the end of "One Piece" to a friend.
Sincerely?  I will need to live, at least, 20 years or more...  :P

I love you, Juan.  Thank you for liking Evangelion and sorry for my
mistake.  I still love the opening music and, yes, I hate all the
governments...  Every person is discarded or used there like an empty toy,
without soul or feelings.  So cruel and completely selfish...