About Love... <3

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Apr 1 12:00:09 PDT 2020

On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 06:23:18 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> My mom is very happy because they have the same taste for anime and he
> understands Japanese much better than me.  Both think Evangelion is boring,
> meh!  :((

	hey, I think evangelion is pretty good =)

	One of the main themes in evangelion is "the completion of humanity project"*. It is allegedly the fusion of the consciousness of all individuals into some collective entity, but in practice it entails the extermination of humanity. The project of exterminating humanity is a government project(surprise surprise). The government in evangelion is a technocratic military dictatorship - who would have thought that.

* 人類補完計画 じんるいほかんけいかく  - shinruihokankeikaku