About Love... <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 02:23:18 PDT 2020

My loved friends,

I need to thank you all sharing the good news.  Thanks to this awesome
list, I've found my true love.  <3

Juan is the man of my life.  I am completely in love and this strong
passion burns my heart and soul.  <3

My mom is very happy because they have the same taste for anime and he
understands Japanese much better than me.  Both think Evangelion is boring,
meh!  :((

My dad is satisfied because Juan loves meat and daddy thinks he will be a
really good influence for me.  My father hates vegans...  :P

So, my lovely friends, wish you all the best...  Happiness, laugh, music,
and much love!  <3

Ceci