start growing food - and why (at least, if you live in the USA)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 1 01:25:37 PDT 2020

> A great accounting reconciliation is under way - the true reason for Kung Flu covd lockdown.
>
> An angels trumpet blew just a few weeks ago - some can feel the amazing shift in energy - for some, like a load is lifted, for others the opposite.
>
> The results shall be seen in time...
>
> Stay safe.
>
> Good speed and goodwill,

At least if you live in the USA, now is a great time to get started growing some basic vegetables like spinach and tomatoes - whilst you are still able to buy materials from your local hardware store and seedlings or seeds.

  Supplies Are Starting To Get Really Tight Nationwide As Food Distribution Systems Break Down
  [many links in original]
  https://www.zerohedge.com/health/supplies-are-starting-get-really-tight-nationwide-food-distribution-systems-break-down

    .. Iowa farmer Robb Ewoldt told reporter Emma Newburger that “we’ve stopped saying it can’t get worse”, and he says that this coronavirus pandemic looks like it could be “the straw that broke the camel’s back”…

        “We were already under extreme financial pressure. With the virus sending the prices down — it’s getting to be the straw that broke the camel’s back,” said Iowa farmer Robb Ewoldt.
        “We were hoping for something good this year, but this virus has stopped all our markets,” he said.

    Of course this comes at a time when millions of Americans are losing their jobs and unemployment is shooting up to unthinkable levels.  Without any money coming in, many people are already turning to alternative sources of help in order to feed themselves and their families.

    Of course this comes at a time when millions of Americans are losing their jobs and unemployment is shooting up to unthinkable levels.  Without any money coming in, many people are already turning to alternative sources of help in order to feed themselves and their families.

        .. Kazakhstan, for instance, according to a report from Bloomberg, has banned exports of wheat flour, of which it is one of the world’s biggest sources, as well as restrictions on buckwheat and vegetables including onions, carrots and potatoes. Vietnam, the world’s third biggest rice exporter, has temporarily suspended rice export contracts. Russia, the world’s biggest wheat exporter, may also threaten to restrict exports, as it has done before, and the position of the US is in doubt given Donald Trump’s eagerness for a trade war in other commodities.

    ..