Rob Braxman Privacy Guy on Librem

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 00:11:17 PDT 2019

https://twitter.com/robbraxmantech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEMKeJ5zfow

I'm the Internet Privacy Guy.  Our privacy is being invaded on the
Internet. Soon it will be non-existent. Soon the singularity will
control you. Your threats include doxxing, hacking, mass surveillance,
profiling, cybersecurity threats, weaponized data mining and AI.  Hear
the TRUTH! And not the FAKE NEWS from shills and supporters of
Corporate and Government data mining.

I also discuss alternative communication modes especially with a
prepper focus. I have a prepper communications playlist where I
discuss HAM radio, SDR, QRP modes, Digital modes when running
portable. I am a General Class licensed HAM radio operator. Are you
ready for when the Internet or the entire grid is down?

Join me on my LIVE STREAM every Friday-Monday 8-10pm Pacific Time. I
release videos on the days when I'm not live streaming.

Contact me on http://rob.brax.me

https://brax.me/home/rob Contact Me Directly (Secure)
https://bytzvpn.com/ Premium VPN with Cloud-Based TOR Routing
https://whatthezuck.net/