Encryption and anonymity as top tools for images of child sexual abuse

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Sep 29 10:52:47 PDT 2019

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 09:50:49 -0400
John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> NYTimes lengthy report on out of control growth of images of child
> sexual abuse

	Yeah, the most retarded lying kind of propaganda vomited by feminazi scum. Everybody should be familiar with it....So why forward it to the list?

	I mean, you guys constantly copy paste propaganda from the mainstream media as if it were 'news'?

> highlights encryption and anonymity as premier tools for
> avoiding discovery, prosecution and shutdown.

	so yeah, feminazi scum is lying and showing they are just a propaganda arm of the stasi. What's new, exactly?

> https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/09/28/us/child-sex-abuse.html
>
> Silicon Valley giants are pilloried for failing to bar abusers.

	what? They are the only abusers. There is no fucking 'child sexual abuse'.