Troops Could Have Night Vision Injected Into Their Eyes

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Sep 26 13:10:58 PDT 2019

On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 09:44:08 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I applaud her passion, I wish the world's youth could be equally
> passionate about similarly daunting issues, e.g. the utterly corrupt
> state of the world's governments/corporations.

	Yeah. Except, that girl is a high ranking propaganda agent working for said utterly corrupt governmetns and corporations. People who oppose govcorp, even moderately, tend to be in jail, exiled, or dead. They don't get invited to the 'UN'.

	And so think about the 'climate crisis'. It's the only 'crisis' that 'progressives' are babbling about. They are not aware of any financial crisis aka transfer of trillions from the poor to wall street, mass surveillance crisis, wars, and what have you.