Troops Could Have Night Vision Injected Into Their Eyes

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 09:51:45 PDT 2019

    On Thursday, September 26, 2019, 06:44:28 AM PDT, John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>On a different topic, anyone watch Greta Thunberg talking to the UN
about what she refers to as, correctly, IMO, the climate crisis?

Greta Thunberg to world leaders: 'How dare you? You have stolen my dreams and my childhood'

>I applaud her passion, I wish the world's youth could be equally
passionate about similarly daunting issues, e.g. the utterly corrupt
state of the world's governments/corporations.

I have a different take on her.  I think she's utterly crazed.  I don't know what her medical or mental problems are, but there's something clearly wrong with her head.  I think she was brought in to put on a performance.  I'm not saying that she's "in"  on the scam:  Rather, I think she was selected to do what she did.  That's probably her normal behavior, more or less.
That doesn't mean the "climate crisis" isn't a problem.  But I think a large fraction of the motivation behind it is the desire to increase the size and scope of government.  What 'they' need is a large, seemingly intractable problem, one that ostensibly requires great government intervention, taxation, etc.
The problem is seen to be a sham when it is apparent that the people who push it are not only uninterest in, and indeed actively shun a potential treatment.  https://www.technologyreview.com/s/511016/a-cheap-and-easy-plan-to-stop-global-warming/       2015
And for an unjustifiably negative take:
https://www.fastcompany.com/90320591/the-controversial-crazy-plan-to-cool-the-planet-by-spraying-chemicals-into-the-sky

And from 2008:
https://www.wired.com/2008/06/ff-geoengineering/

Google search 'mit sulfur dioxide global warming'
                      Jim Bell