Troops Could Have Night Vision Injected Into Their Eyes

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Sep 26 06:44:08 PDT 2019

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 09:18:38PM +0000, John Newman wrote:

> On September 25, 2019 9:08:49 PM UTC, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >On Wed, 25 Sep 2019 04:51:55 +0000 (UTC)
> >jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0Muu0Mmw?s=a3&pd=02h1yVjC
> >>
> >> Troops Could Have Night Vision Injected Into Their Eyes
> >>

> >	cool! yet another example of the way technology expands human freedom
> >eh Jim?
>
> Sign me up!  I can murder my beloved countrie's economic

s/countrie's/country's/

[ snip ]

On a different topic, anyone watch Greta Thunberg talking to the UN
about what she refers to as, correctly, IMO, the climate crisis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMrtLsQbaok

I applaud her passion, I wish the world's youth could be equally
passionate about similarly daunting issues, e.g. the utterly corrupt
state of the world's governments/corporations.

--
GPG fingerprint: 17FD 615A D20D AFE8 B3E4  C9D2 E324 20BE D47A 78C7