snowflake aka snowden and the cunts from the tor-pentagon project

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Sep 22 14:19:56 PDT 2019

	OK - here's some interesting bit of gossip. Snowflake says he hosted a 'crpyto party' in hawaii with a literal cunt from the tor project - runa sandvik. So one wonders how on earth  a norwegian agent from the tor project and agent snowden happened to meet in hawaii?

	"All in all, I’d say about twenty people showed up that December night to learn from me and my co-lecturer, Runa Sandvik, a bright young Norwegian woman from the Tor Project. (Runa would go on to work as the senior director of information security for the New York Times, "

	whoa, the sandvik cunt went from agent of the US military to the jew york times. 	Priceless.

	hmm - I guess I haven't been keeping up with military gossip. Here's a 2015 article talking about agents sandvik, snowden and appelbaum...

	https://surveillancevalley.com/blog/jacob-appelbaum-wikileaks-insider-tor-developer-military-contractor