Cryptocurrency: Fed Plays $225B in Interbank Repo

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 10:55:50 PDT 2019

https://www.reuters.com/article/denmark-rates-jyske-bank/update-1-denmarks-jyske-bank-lowers-its-negative-rates-on-deposits-idUSL5N26B1AA

Jyske Bank, Denmark’s second-largest bank, said it would introduce a
negative interest rate of 0.75% for all corporate deposits and for
private clients depositing more than 750,000 Danish crowns ($111,100)
from Dec 1.

A month ago, it said clients depositing more than 7.5 million crowns
would be charged negative interest rates of 0.6%.

"we have to pass on part of this bill to our customers"

Switzerland’s UBS has said it will impose a negative rate of 0.75% on
clients who deposit more than 2 million Swiss francs.