more lies from agent snowden

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Sep 20 21:00:02 PDT 2019

	listen to snowflake, aka snowden, hysterically denouncing the abuse of 'foreign' bankers while ignoring that his employees, wall street, were the number one criminals.

	yeah! those evil swiss and saudis are so evil. Now, the joos at wall street - what? They are poor oppressed victims.

snowden vomited : "Geneva is an expensive city and unabashedly posh, but as 2008 drew to a close its elegance seemed to tip over into extravagance, with a massive influx of the superrich—most of them from the Gulf states, many of them Saudi—enjoying the profits of peak oil prices on the cusp of the global financial crisis. These royal types were booking whole floors of five-star grand hotels and buying out the entire inventories of the luxury stores just across the bridge. They were putting on lavish banquets at the Michelin-starred restaurants and speeding their chrome-plated Lamborghinis down the cobbled streets. It would be hard at any time to miss Geneva’s display of conspicuous consumption, but the profligacy now on display was particularly galling—coming as it did during the worst economic disaster, as the American media kept telling us, since the Great Depression, and as the European media kept telling us, since the interwar period and Versailles.

It wasn’t that Lindsay and I were hurting: after all, our rent was being paid by Uncle Sam. Rather, it’s that every time she or I would talk to our folks back home, the situation seemed grimmer. Both of our families knew people who’d worked their entire lives, some of them for the US government, only to have their homes taken away by banks after an unexpected illness made a few mortgage payments impossible.

To live in Geneva was to live in an alternative, even opposite, reality. As the rest of the world became more and more impoverished, Geneva flourished, and while the Swiss banks didn’t engage in many of the types of risky trades that caused the crash, they gladly hid the money of those who’d profited from the pain and were never held accountable. "

	HI LA RIOUS - 'poor' US govt parasites lost 'their' homes and the swiss were not held accountable!!

	the motherfucking americunts got trillions in bailouts, looting dollar holders all over the world but BLAME THE SWISS! And the HAYRABS too!