snowflake's lies

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Sep 20 20:38:13 PDT 2019

	and by snowflake I mean edward snowden 'ex' agent of the child murdering americunt empire.

	snowflake vomited : "This layering method is called onion routing, which gives Tor its name: it’s The Onion Router. The classified joke was that trying to surveil the Tor network makes spies want to cry. Therein lies the project’s irony: here was a US military–developed technology that made cyberintelligence simultaneously harder and easier, applying hacker know-how to protect the anonymity of IC officers, but only at the price of granting that same anonymity to adversaries and to average users across the globe."

	so according to this little piece of lying shit, tor 'grants' the same anonimity to the NSA and to ross ulbricht, or any other ppl who are now in jail(or dead) thanks to tor.

	it's amazing that the little piece of snowden shit never heard about tor's 'global adversaries'....despite the fact that his 'job' was being  THE 'global adversary'

	"In this sense, Tor was even more neutral than Switzerland."

	hilarious

	"For me personally, Tor was a life changer"

	wow listen to brother snowflake's testimony! he accepted tor as his personal saviour! That's why the asshole is now exiled in russia. Tor didn't again work too well eh.