Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Sep 20 18:48:00 PDT 2019

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 05:53:21PM +1000, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> And the fact that you have not sketched an outline tells me that you lack the
> knowledge to even think about what would be needed.

It might behoove your interactions to caution your own words with
qualifications here and there. Absolutes can absolutely make an ass
of self.

Hint - you might recall me mentioning "the tools to make the tools".

And in case you missed it, there's 100s of sites these days such
as http://opensourcemachinetools.org/wordpress/

You want perfection in every paragraph from those you communicate
with?

Perhaps deliver a little more caution, and expect a little less than
perfection, if you seek more productive communication.