Adam Lamo

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Sep 20 15:55:38 PDT 2019

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 22:04:42 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The final days of the mysterious hacker who turned in Chelsea Manning https://mol.im/a/7486401 via http://dailym.ai/android

	what the fuck? more pentagon garbage, via 'daily mail' presenting that motherfucking scumbag lamo as a 'poor' 'tragic' 'victim of the system'? FUCK. His mother should have choked him to death, at birth.

>Facebook suspended thousands of apps 'inappropriately' collecting data https://mol.im/a/7487479 via http://dailym.ai/android

	what? more meaningless nonsense and propaganda? The NSA is 'suspending apps' because...what?

	Jim are you linking that sort of garbage to show that the 'daily mail' is a NSA-pentagon propaganda outlet? I think we already know that?