Storm Area 51: 2.1M Going Tomorrow, Navy Pilots Track UFO, Alien Materials Exist, AATIP TTSA

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:41:34 PDT 2019

https://gizmodo.com/authorities-consider-taking-legal-action-against-facebo-1838230957
https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/bad-blood-allegations-of-dirty-dealing-mar-storm-area-51-events-1848049/

Instead of spending nothing, local authorities are already considering
taking legal action to cover $250,000 the county plans to spend to
prepare for the potential onslaught of visitors.
Lincoln County Sheriff Kerry Lee told Gizmodo that as of Wednesday
morning, people had already started arriving at A'Le'Inn. "Matty
Roberts is the one that started this on Facebook. So our district
attorney, his opinion is that Matty Roberts and Facebook stand to be
partially to blame for this" Lee told Gizmodo. "He's already told
people that this is quote-unquote 'His event.' He told some of the
other event promoters that this was his event. And so I guess if it's
his event and he's taken ownership of it then we know where legal
action should go toward. I'm not an attorney but that is what Lincoln
County district attorney is saying." Facebook is protected from legal
action regarding content created by one of its users under Section 230
of the Communications Decency Act, but it's possible that the district
attorney may argue that this particular circumstance wouldn't be
covered by those protections. issuing permits was the only way to
control the surge of humanity that will come

Meanwhile, instead of becoming partygoing poseurs,
diehard Naruto runners are assembling at the gate.