Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Sep 19 13:40:57 PDT 2019

On 2019-09-20 06:16, Punk wrote:
> 	by the way, notice how talking to ignorant fucktards like donald is almost counterproductive. It's hilarious that the guy pretends to have some sort of 'technical' background given his limitless ignorance regarding the history of engineering.
>
> 	Now, if one bothers to look at history books, one can learn that INDIVIDUALS made COMPLEX CLOCKS, BY HAND, hundred of years BEFORE the FUCKING 'industrial revolution'

Those people who built those clocks had the title "Master".  Their
apprentices had to take vows of obedience and the Master could beat them
and compel their attendance.

When enforceable apprenticeship was abandoned, workmanship declined.

Shockley told people how to build transistors, and it did not work,
Bessemer told people how to make steel, and it did not work, and
Wernher von Braun told people how to build rockets and it did not work.

They had to be in charge.

Every piece of steel is made by an engineer who learned steel making
*under* an engineer who learned steel making *under* an engineer who
learned steel making *under* an engineer who learned steel making
*under* ... an engineer who learned steel making *under* Bessemer.

And similarly, every transistor made by an engineer who learned steel
making ... *under* Shockley.

Come Civil War II, we are going to have to conscript Ivan the Troll and
put him in charge of making guns, as NASA had to put Wernher von Braun
in charge and tell people to treat him respectfully.