Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Sep 19 13:03:53 PDT 2019

On September 19, 2019 12:57:06 PM PDT, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>On 2019-09-20 03:31, Razer wrote:
>>> Do you know how to make a pencil?
>
>> Yes. I also know how to make a piece of charcoal, OR sintered
>graphite wrapped in wood pulp, painted yellow, with a little metal band
>and a pice of rubber on top.
>
>Nuts.
>
>I don't believe you.  You cannot make a pencil, except a boss tells
>you,
>and provides the tools and materials.

I could make a pencil. Absolutely.

But first I would NEED one.

It also may not look like the one a pin factory makes, but I could make one.

>Notice that the grain in a good pencil is aligned.  It is not just wood
>
>pulp.  How do you manage that?

Its super-thin veneer rolled around a graphite slug. But it doesn't have to be exactly that construction to be a pencil.

Bye stupid.

>We saw Ivan the troll make a gun.  I tried to follow along, and it is
>not easy.  Let's see you make a pencil.

-- Rr
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please don't excuse my brevity. Fuck you either way.