Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Sep 19 10:41:15 PDT 2019

On September 18, 2019 11:08:09 PM PDT, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>On 2019-09-19 06:54, Razer wrote:
>> Exactly. Workers don't need the boss.
>
>Let me tell you a story about NASA.
>
>The Nazis kidnapped Wernher von Braun from the rocket club, and put him

[SNIP]

He wasn't "Kidnapped", and my father, who worked with him at NASA Huntsville, verified that.

He did quite nicely for himself economically and was immune from ANY criticism by fellow employees.

My father had a 'meeting' with the "guys in suits" about his habit of drawing caricatures of Nazi Von Braun and leaving them on his desk.

They told him:

[quote]

"You will do NOTHING to embarrass Doctor Von Braun. He is a GUEST of the US government. Do you understand Colonel (X)?"

[/quote]

Now fuck and die Nazi.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail