Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Sep 19 10:31:24 PDT 2019

On September 18, 2019 10:55:12 PM PDT, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>On 2019-09-19 06:54, Razer wrote:
>> Exactly. Workers don't need the boss. The boss needs them

>Do you know how to make a pencil?

Yes. I also know how to make a piece of charcoal, OR sintered graphite wrapped in wood pulp, painted yellow, with a little metal band and a pice of rubber on top.

>Could you make a pencil without the boss providing the tools, the
>materials, and the direction on how to use those tools and materials.

Why do you think a boss has to provide tools, materials, OR directions? Most bosses have ZERO idea how the technology behind their business works, or do... sell out.... and let the money-sucking leeches take over.

For instance Seagate's founder Al Shugart was one of the people who figured out how to make a hard disk drive... Later, the engineers at Seagate were literally incompetent and they ended up calling in the people who were, in the beginning, hobbyists who found something they could make some money from, to figure out how to make some badly designed drive work. The same is true industry-wide. The boss's, AND Managment's  job is to figure out how to skim from MY KNOWLEDGE of how to make the pencil, and rip off my labor. In Seagate's case they simply stopped designing drives and bought other people's designs, from small shops, where the people still had some love for what they were doing, and the 'boss' had a tangible part in the process of making that disk drive.

Ps. Adam Smith didn't know shit about pins, either.

But he DID know the boss was useless scum.

"Our merchants and master manufacturers complain much of the bad effects of high wages in raising the price, and thereby lessening the sale of their goods, both at home and abroad. They say nothing concerning the bad effects of high profits ; they are silent with regard to the pernicious effects of their own gains; they complain only of those of other people."

>Let us see your pencil.

Suck my engorged cock.

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail