Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Sep 18 15:28:45 PDT 2019

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 20:24:19 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  On Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 08:19:27 PM PDT, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

>  On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 03:00:58 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Again, you clearly DISAGREE with what I said, but you've said nothing to DISPROVE it,

	What makes you think that your baseless assertions have to be 'disproven'? You just ASSERTED stuff, you didn't 'prove' it, so it doesn't need to be disproven.

	But OK - let me 'disprove' this especially ridiculous bit :

	"Then came the Industrial Revolution, when products began to be made mostly, and eventually almost completely, by machines (and later, even robots)."

	It is 'self-evident' that even to this very day little things like say, skycrapers or huge container ships are not made by 'machines'. They are made by people using tools. Lots of uh, WORKERS, work, for instance, in construction.

	As to the so called 'industrial revolution'

	http://victorian-era.org/victorian-children-in-factories.html
	https://spartacus-educational.com/Child_Labour.htm

	So now, you should be asking yourself a few questions : 1) Is there a free market? 2) Was there EVER a free market? 3) How did 'capital' get distributed? 4) How is capital distributed today? 5) How are prices determined in the current fascist enviroment?

	and 6) what is this?

	https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikecollins/2015/07/14/the-big-bank-bailout/