Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 17 23:08:59 PDT 2019

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 01:41:33AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> On 9/18/19, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > 	torvalds is a fucking sellout and google cocksucker. He can be credited
> > with providing an OS for the biggest NSA platform on the world.
>
> As has been covered before on this list, even if Linux
> was HESSLA or similarly creatively restrictive of such users,
> that "license" would be completely ignored by Governments.
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacktivismo_Enhanced-Source_Software_License_Agreement
> https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Human_rights_license
> https://www.gnu.org/licenses/hessla.html
> https://archive.is/20120710105429/http://ip.xerobank.com/company/tesla/
> https://web.archive.org/web/20080202223002/http://xerobank.com/tesla.html
> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/warning-torrify-is-now-xerobank-serious-questions.176606/
>
> > 	as to stallman, he can start the FSF v2
>
> He'll come up with something.

May be so.

Or may be he's packing it in to retire to "leave it to those who
think they know so much" for whatever reasons (lack of support from
the rest of us, acquiescence (or worse, opposition) by those whom he
thought were on the page with certain rational basics...).

Questions:

 - What world do I want to create?
 - How do I help get there?

 - What do I wish to maintain in this world?
 - What can I do to help maintain it so?

 - Is $present_event a damage to the present world,
   or to achieving the sort of world I would like to be in?
 - If so, what can I do now/today/this week, to help fix it?