Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 17 22:32:46 PDT 2019

> 	But guess what. There was a copy in my browser's cache. =)

Information wants to be free.

It's fair game to disagree (as vehemently as you choose) with
someone's current position - but perhaps we should thank folks for
being open with the world when they admit to at least part of their
journey - gratitude for openness might go a little further to
encouraging folks to be open, rather than harsh finger pointing for
views held years ago.

Of course if views held years ago are still held, and you disagree,
of course you must disagree, we'd expect nothing less.

But, some hope that a little generosity with gratitude for folks who
try to be open and up front and live a higher standard for themselves
(no matter how much you might disagree), just might have a tendency
to encourage others to also engage in a more open public journey in
the hope that their journey might shorten the journey of others...

So a moment of gratitude here for your openness James - it's requires
a little something to open up about your path to get where you are
now, and no matter how much we might disagree, some respect the will
to share ones journey with others. So thanks.

Create your world,