Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 17 19:00:58 PDT 2019

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 11:56:13AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> RMS apparently resigned. Apparently. As in, he apparently chose, of
> his own "free will", to resign from his own foundation. The Free
> Software Foundation. That foundation which is the origin foundation
> for our free software movement.
>
> He was the BDFL of the FSF.
>
> To resign (if true) was a very unfortunate acqiescense to SJW
> terrorists masquerading as SJWs, somehow very effectively shifting
> the entire public (lame stream media) discourse away from the Epstein
> connections to Bill Gates and Microsoft which was hitting the
> headlines.
>
> And so a scalp, a sacrifice had to be made, and RMS fell for the MSM
> exposure bait.
>
> Sorry but no, we don't need "more protective laws" from the
> government, what we do need is for men to man the firetruck up and
> STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS AND THE RIGHTS OF ONE ANOTHER.
>
> That is, to speak up, publicly, clearly, strongly, in particular in
> defense of those such as RMS, Linus and others who demonstrate those
> annoying traits of contributing the bulk of their lives to improving
> the tools and systems in our world.
>
> It's not much to ask.
>
> Linus Torvalds got taken down about a year ago - evidently he did not
> have sufficient support for his right to speak bluntly and crassly
> and or in any other damn way that pleases him.
>
> RMS, founder and originator of the Free Software Foundation, did not
> have sufficient support for his simple and straightforward words
> about words used to conflate or mislead readers (or listeners) about
> Epstein or anyone else for that matter, and RMS has now resigned from
> the FSF.
>

> And THIS, fellow Souls, is damned and bloody indictment on us all!

BTW, the most public and obvious (to any thoughtful individual)
indictment against us all was the successful and sustained take down
of David Duke for now decades, and Andrew Anglin in the last few years.

When we fail to actually uphold and DEMAND the rights of those we
disagree with be protected, we are signing our own despotism warrant,
asking for Pol Pot and Idi Amin to reign again, this time in our own
lands!

Live the right, uphold the right, or die - this is our lesson of
history.