Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Sep 17 17:26:52 PDT 2019

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:08:38 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2019-09-18 09:42, Razer wrote:
> > Taking most of the surplus value created by my labor is theft fuck you very much.
>
> Nuts
>
> The proportion of GDP that goes to profits is about ten percent.
>
> And they earn it.

	OK - so here's some very funny background check on her majesty the cunt james donald

	https://jim.com/confess.com

	"confessions of an 'ex' commie" - of course, fascist cunt james donald is not an EX commie. Not 'ex' at all. He used to be the worst kind of left wing totalitarian scum, a 'troskyte', and now he's a child murdering americunt with a mouth full of trump's cock. He used to be a left wing commie and now he's a right wing commie.

	bottom line, whatever this worthless piece of 'human' shit says about 'capitalism' is the worst kind of anti-free-market, pro-wall-street propaganda one can imagine.

	And again, I'll point out that only two people on this list have hysterically parroted 9/11 pentagon propaganda. The commie tazer, and the 'ex' commie cunt james donald.