Libertarian Economic Logic (chart attached)

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Sep 17 16:59:02 PDT 2019

On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 16:42:49 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On September 16, 2019 9:48:23 PM PDT, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=taxation+is+theft
> >
> >https://mises.org/books-library
>
> Taking most of the surplus value created by my labor is theft fuck you very much.

	the 'surplus value' is taken by govcorp. So it's all taxation. This is a basic fact of political economy that both commie scum (you), conservatives and fake 'libertarians' ignore.

	'intellectual property' (Hey Jim B!), regulations, inflation, and all the rest of privileges that 'business men' have are just different forms of taxation paid by consumers.