Richard Stallman Gets SJW'd

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Sep 17 01:51:10 PDT 2019

On 2019-09-17 18:09, grarpamp wrote:
> https://stallman.org/archives/2019-jul-oct.html
> Richard Stallman - 16 September 2019 (Resignation)
> To the MIT community, I am resigning effective immediately from my
> position in CSAIL at MIT. I am doing this due to pressure on MIT
> and me over a series of misunderstandings and mischaracterizations.
>
> https://www.fsf.org/news/richard-m-stallman-resigns
> Free Software Foundation - Published on Sep 16, 2019 10:08 PM
> On September 16, 2019, Richard M. Stallman, founder and president
> of the Free Software Foundation, resigned as president and from its
> board of directors.

Predictably, as social justice warriors take charge, any real engineers
get purged - remember linus torvalds.

Similarly, google has been taken over by idiots.

No amount of political correctness will save you - you are still going
to be a racist mysogynist homophobic nazi Hitler Hitler.

Members of the priestly class just don't like warriors, they don't like
engineers, they don't like doctors, they don't like entrepreneurs, and
they don't like artists who produce art that people enjoy.  They don't
like anyone who derives status from anything other than superior holiness.

Hence every Democratic Party medical plan has as its highest priority
ending independent medical practice, because doctors have high status,
and they want to take that status away.