"Russia carried out a 'stunning' breach of FBI communications system"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Sep 16 15:57:56 PDT 2019

Quoting list member Steve Kinney elsewhere.

I second this analysis:

"*sigh*  As an old spook watcher and ComSec fan, this article indicates to me that some kind of shakeup in Russian collection inside the U.S. may have happened.  But that is all.  The authors of this article present as ignorant fools with no background knowledge or competency of any kind in intelligence studies and related technical basics.  They simply repeat whatever Big Lie propaganda our spooks feed them, because that's what their publisher pays them to do.

Note the irrelevant and unrelated "Russian Meddling" propaganda narrative referenced again and again in the article...

Even if the 'new' information presented is all factual, we learn nothing new at all.

Wikileaks co-founder John Young quotes Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, former head of counterintelligence at the Department of Energy and a former CIA officer who first served in Moscow in the 1980s:
"The Russians do everything in the U.S. that we did in Moscow."