Cryptocurrency: Swiss Banks, FUD, KYC, Privacy, the Bell Award for... [ex: Sumitomo]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 11:40:35 PDT 2019

On 9/14/19, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> re-finance the Nobel prizes, the science ones, and
> perhaps add my own

Nobel seems more of a general post award.
X-Prize are more directed to specific future solution.
Both motivational and bring advances.

Don't forget the Bell Award for...
Applied Libertarian Strategies
Privacy Cryptocurrency Markets
Swiss quantum watches and SDR comms in everyone's pocket
... :)

pocket fud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZfjGOj4FT0

aantonop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_RS9Lh_rBY

bank... fud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAuLOHP-Z1Y

banks... place your bets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QfpBN3mr6I

aantonop on fear, swiss banks, morality, humanity evading dictators
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqsmCUo3xEQ

Cryptocurrency... excercise your power.

> And, of course, the Nobel Peace prize has been awarded to entirely unworthy
> candidates (Obama, for perhaps the most glaringly obvious example), or to
> people whose only contribution to "peace" was their stopping committing
> war.   (Sadat).    _I_ should probably receive a Nobel Peace prize for my
> invention of "Assassination Politics", but somehow for all the people
> protesting war and nuclear weapons, I think I'm the only person who has
> actually figured out how to force everyone to stop keeping them and
> preventing war.

AP, libertarian, cryptocurrency... something in the space
will someday Nobel, perhaps for peace, hopefully before long.