OOPSIE! ICE Fails To Properly Redact Document, Reveals Location Of Future 'Urban Warfare' Training Facility

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Wed Sep 11 21:43:30 PDT 2019

Redaction errors from .gov are surprisingly common.

The court reporter at Barrett Brown's first (of two) sentencing hearing
provided a transcript of that proceeding. The PDF included black
redaction squares censoring her transcribed text of two bench
conference.s All I had to do to liberate that text from redaction was
use the PDF program Okular: I clicked "Selection", highlighted the
redacted text, picked "Copy to clipboard", and pasted the clipboard
contents into a text editor.

Info here if anyone's curious -
http://douglaslucas.com/files/Unredacted_BBLOL_BenchConferences.html -
my article mentioned and linked is now no longer up at Revolution News,
but it is on Wayback Machine.