This is BS

Ryan Carboni 33389 at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 10 14:30:21 PDT 2019

“We demand your government to stop doing thing.”
“We are not involved in thing.”
“We really think you are involved in thing.”
“Clearly thing is domestic issue, why can’t you stop the people involved in thing?”
“We can’t, because of rights.”
“Your government has done this thing in past, why can’t it do it now?”
“Doing that thing would require explaining, we are a democracy, we can’t explain things.”
“That is not our problem, we are not involved in thing.”
“Thing has happened again! Stop doing thing!”
“We are not involved in thing! Where is evidence?”
“Only logical conclusion is you are involved in thing!”
“No, we are not involved in thing! Stop saying we are involved with thing!”
“Thing has happened again! This is not about what the people involved in thing want, this is about you!”
“No! This is not about us! Stop saying we are involved with thing!”
“We are pushing red button!”
“We push our red button too!”

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile