Jim Bell says: "I got stuck in prison for 13 years and Pamela Anderson didn't visit me ONCE!!!"

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Sep 10 08:09:04 PDT 2019

On September 9, 2019 10:31:31 PM PDT, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>Oh yeah,'captchas' from 'google' are 100% 'legitimate' especially for
>'cypherpunks'...like you. (and there was no captcha actually, just
>shitty html that doesn't render without JS - worse than pathetic).

Who said they were legitimate Juan?

I said it keeps you from spamming that contact form so it did it's job ... no matter the JS or it's nefarinebulous purpose.

Given that outcome... I'd say ajax.googleapi EVERYWHERE! and perhaps there's some way to add it to mailman listerv software to be embedded in every mail it distributes. m|m

Rr
Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail