Jim Bell says: "I got stuck in prison for 13 years and Pamela Anderson didn't visit me ONCE!!!"

Punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Sep 9 22:31:31 PDT 2019

On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 21:39:34 -0700
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On September 9, 2019 1:38:35 PM PDT, Punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

> >	Besides, just like there are fake libertarians, there are fake
> >anarchists too. Specifically the left wingers/marxists who pose as
> >'anarchists' but in reality support state communism.
>

> Actually it's just a phase they go through before the withering away of the state...

	lawl - the piece of jew shit tazer must be drunk or something. There's no 'withering away of the state' sonny - and you are indeed a textbook case of left wing fascist - a castro cocksucker posing as 'anarchist'.

	Also, I pointed out that the jew-kristian quaker theocrats push NSA malware from google and got the following vomit from agent tazer :

>IOW the captcha is doing it's job and keeping trolling scum like you from spamming their contact form. That's typically why ajax.googleapi is called.

	So in case there's any doubt that you're some sort of government troll, every post you make provides further proof. Thanks. Oh yeah, 'captchas' from 'google' are 100% 'legitimate' especially for 'cypherpunks'...like you. (and there was no captcha actually, just shitty html that doesn't render without JS - worse than pathetic).